Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela (English: A Play of Bullets: Ram-Leela) is a 2013 Hindi romantic-drama film directed and produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. It stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone as the eponymous leads. The film is an adaptation of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, set in violent times. The film's release, scheduled on 15 November 2013, has been stayed by Delhi High Court. The film was initially titled Ram-Leela but was changed to Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela in response to an order by the Delhi High Court and released as scheduled. Upon release, the film received positive reviews from critics with praise of the direction and performances of lead actors and opened to strong box office collections worldwide. On 21 November 2013, Allahabad High Court banned this movie in Uttar Pradesh.
- Ranveer Singh as Ram
- Deepika Padukone as Leela
- Richa Chadda as Rasila, Leela's sister-in-law
- Supriya Pathak as Dhankor Baa, Leela's mother
- Homi Wadia as Radhu
- Sharad Kelkar as Kanji, Leela's brother
- Gulshan Devaiah as Bhavani, Leela's cousin
- Barkha Bisht as Kesar, Ram's sister-in-law
- Abhimanyu Singh as Meghji, Ram's brother
- Raza Murad as Sarpanch
- Jamiel Khan as Vanka
- Anshul Trivedi as Mandar
- Priyanka Chopra appears in a special appearance in the song "Ram Chahe Leela"