Ender's Game is an American sci-fi/action film based on the like-named novel by Orson Scott Card. Directed and adapted by Gavin Hood, the film stars Asa Butterfield, Harrison Ford, Ben Kingsley, Aramis Knight, Hailee Steinfeld, Jimmy Pinchak, Viola Davis, and Abigail Breslin.
In the near future, a hostile alien race (called the Formics) have attacked Earth. If not for the legendary heroics of International Fleet Commander Mazer Rackham (Ben Kingsley), all would have been lost. In preparation for the next attack, the highly esteemed Colonel Graff (Harrison Ford) and the International Military are training only the best young children to find the future Mazer. Ender Wiggin (Asa Butterfield), a shy but strategically brilliant boy, is pulled out of his school to join the elite.
Arriving at Battle School, Ender quickly and easily masters increasingly difficult war games, distinguishing himself and winning respect amongst his peers. Ender is soon ordained by Graff as the military's next great hope, resulting in his promotion to Command School. Once there, he's trained by Mazer Rackham himself to lead his fellow soldiers into an epic battle that will determine the future of Earth and save the human race.
- Asa Butterfield as Ender Wiggin
- Harrison Ford as Colonel Graff
- Ben Kingsley as Mazer Rackham
- Abigail Breslin as Valentine Wiggin
- Hailee Steinfeld as Petra Arkanian
- Aramis Knight as Bean
- Moises Arias as Bonzo
- Jimmy Pinchak as Peter Wiggin
- Suraj Parthasarathy as Alai
- Conor Carroll as Bernard
- Khylin Rhambo as Dink
- Brandon Soo Hoo as Fly Molo
- Viola Davis as Major Anderson
- Caleb J. Thaggard as Stilson.
- Stevie Ray Dallimore as John Paul Wiggin
- Andrea Powell as Theresa Wiggin
- Nonso Anozie as Sergeant Dap
- Orson Scott Card as Pilot (voice cameo)
- Ender's Game at the Internet Movie Database
|Abigail Breslin films|
|Harrison Ford films|
|Ben Kingsley films|